NEW HOODIE GOODIES GEAR!SHOP NOW
BRINGING YOU WHAT'S GOOD IN YOUR DMV NEIGHBORHOOD!
Its ALL about OUR Community
Hoodie Goodies is the premier website & blog for local Washington D.C and DMV area culture, music, arts, entertainment, and nightlife!
We help promote local business and artists through engaging blog articles and interviews, as well as by allowing local artisans to consign their locally and hand-made products on our online shop! We also post articles that help inspire local DMV residents to achieve more in their communities and lifestyles!
We believe that by spreading knowledge and creativity we can make a great impact on our beautiful District of Columbia and surrounding areas!
PRECIOUS PLASTICS INITIATIVE 2019
Proceeds from all purchases go towards saving the EARTH through our PRECIOUS PLASTICS INITIATIVE!
Plastic is a serious problem in the DMV. Hoodie Goodies has a plan to help address this problem and make something valuable out of all of this trash using the innovative concepts and technology provided by the Precious Plastics project based out of the Netherlands.
See how we are trying to bring ideas that are working successfully in other countries here to the DMV to help elevate and enhance our wonderful community!
SUPPORT LOCAL ARTISTS!
Every time you purchase a product on the Hoodie Goodies store you can rest easy knowing that you are supporting local DMV area artists!
All artists make 70% of all sales of their products. The remaining 30% Hoodie Goodies takes and contributes towards fighting plastic pollution via our Precious Plastics Recycling Initative!