Selling Artwork

Are you a local artist looking for a way to sell and promote your artwork? Let us help! Hoodie Goodies features an online art marketplace called THE ART GALLERY on our website. 

Any artists in the DMV area is welcome to participate! We will list your art on our store, write an amazing description to inform customers about the piece, and even promote and market your artwork and brand through blog articles and video content on our website! 

We offer a competitive consignment rate for artwork! All artist receives 70% of the sale, and Hoodie Goodies receives the remaining 30%. We offer discounted business shipping for our art consignors, and work with our consignors to actively sell their beautiful craftwork! 

For more information contact us at or send us a message on our social media at
Fredericksburg Roxbury Mills Farm and Garden Mural, Hoodie Goodies, Fredericksburg Virginia, Virginia, DMV, Virginia Art and Culture, Virginia Entertainment, Northern Virginia